7 Little Changes That’ll Make a Big Difference With Your Sales

Are you not seeing the levels of sales that you have been hoping for? If this is the case, then we recommend you start making some little changes. You might not believe that making small changes will have a big impact on your sales, but we guarantee you that it will. Keep reading down below to find out more.

Working on graphs
Pic Link – CC0 Licence

Social Media

The first thing that you need to think about is social media. You should be using your pages on these platforms to show why your business offers solutions that people need. Try to stick to the 80/20 rule when it comes to your content. This simply means that 80% of your content should be either educational, entertaining or offering a solution, while the other 20% should be directly promoting your business.

Commit Money To Advertising

Another thing that you should do is commit money to advertising. Marketing is an essential part of any business, and even if it is only a little bit of extra cash in the advertising budget, it can do wonders.

Increase Your Site Speed

Have you thought about your site speed? On average, if your site takes longer than 2 seconds to load, users will abandon ship and try another site. There are a few simple ways that you can increase site speed that won’t make for a lot of hassle, but will have a huge impact on your conversion rate.

Use A Call To Action

At the end of any content that you post, make sure that you are using a call to action. This is a phrase or a sentence that tells the reader to do something. An example of a call to action would be ‘get in touch with us today.’

Enhance Customer Service

Your customers are the very backbone of your business. Without them, the business doesn’t exist, and that’s what you need to remember. When speaking to your customers, ensure your staff remain polite, professional and do everything they can do to help. You are far more likely to win customers with excellent customer service.


Customer relationship management is essential to your business whether you see it or not. This is where a company looks at interactions with customers, using data analysis to look at a large amount of information. You will then be able to engage with more people once everything is managed effectively, bringing in more sales.

Always Think About Your Customers

Finally, no matter what you are doing, make sure you are thinking about your customers. If you are planning a new advertising campaign, think about the people you are targeting. If you are trying to come up with a new product, think about your customers and what solution they may need. Always think about your customers.

We hope that you have found this article helpful, and now see 7 little changes that will make a big difference when it comes to your sales. If you take this advice, you are going to see more sales than ever before.

Units 18 – 20, Alan Farnaby Way, The Industrial Estate, Sheriff Hutton, York
YO60 6PG
Tel: 0330 119 1790

© Copyright 2021 Company Register No. 11328835

Design & Development by Image Concepts